Data Recovery Software
Quick Recovery for SQL Server
Quick Recovery for SQL Server is a do-it- yourself non-destructive SQL data recovery software which recovers corrupted or inaccessible SQL database files of MS SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008. Its unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) easily locates all database files and folders to easily restore all databases file objects.
2005 & 2008
>> VIEW ALL SCREENSHOTS
Starting at 295 USD
Quick Recovery for SQL Server is required in the following events:
Features of Quick Recovery for SQL Server
File System/Type Supported
Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Vista, Server 2003 and Windows XP
Minimum System Requirement
- Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Vista, Server 2003 and Windows XP
- 800 MHZ processor or higher
- 512 MB (Windows XP & Server 2003)
- 1 GB (Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 & Vista)
- 50 MB available hard disk space
AwardsOur data recovery software
products are recommended and awarded by many shareware vendors & reputed organizations.
» View More Awards Here
Product Tested & Rated
Our OEM Partners
Products Reviewed By
A: The software is useful in order to recover and repair the repair the SQL database files and folders created in MS SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008 as follows:
- You need to install the “Quick Recovery for SQL Server” software and run the software.
- Then you will get a popup window where you need to select the .MDF file that you want to recover.
- Once you select the file it will start recovering the data and will display all the data in view dialog box, so that you can check the data.
- You will get the entire folders that can be recovered in the left pane you can select and check all the contact from the tree.
- Then you need to save the data for that you need to select save option.
- Once you select the save option it will ask to select the location you need to select the location and can save the recovered data.
- At the time of recovery SQL Recovery software creates a set of SQL scripts to rebuild the database.
- You need to click on Import.bat to recreate the database
Q: 2) Under what versions MS SQL Server supports by this software?
A: The "Quick Recovery for SQL Server" software supports the MS SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008.