Data Recovery Software
Quick Recovery for Solaris
Effective and efficient data recovery software has always been the need of the hour. The increase of our dependency on electronic devices to keep a record of all our valuable data has also initiated a need to equip ourselves with devices which are reliable to restore data when such a situation arises. Quick Recovery for Solaris Intel (UFS), an important tool from the range of our data recovery products is a proficient software to recover lost, corrupt or deleted data form UFS Volumes of Solaris Intel Operating system. The software works on unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) which makes it capable in locating files and folders which are lost even behind the overwritten partitions.
Quick Recovery for Solaris Intel (UFS) has been regarded as the most competent and result-oriented tool for restoration of damaged or deleted volumes of Solaris Intel Operating System. The tool is capable of restoration of files even in adverse situations of disk crash.
>> VIEW ALL SCREENSHOTS >> ANIMATED TOUR
Starting at 399 USD
Working - The tool performs an extensive scan of the drive to recover the lost volumes. The located data of the lost partition is thereafter offered in a tree-type structure which makes it easy to copy the data to a working volume.
A quick glance at the features:
File System/Type Supported
UFS File system ( Solaris 8.0 and Above)
Operating System Supported
Minimum System Requirement
- RAM: 512 MB (Windows XP), 1 GB (Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2008 & Vista)
- Processor: 800 MHZ or higher
- Hard Disk: 50 MB space
Important Guidelines to be followed while using Quick Recovery for Solaris in 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Vista:
- Install Quick Recovery for Solaris. Right click on "Quick Recovery for Solaris" icon from the desktop and choose "Run as administrator". Else,
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for Solaris. Right click "Quick Recovery for Solaris" and then choose "Run as administrator".
AwardsOur data recovery software
products are recommended and awarded by many shareware vendors & reputed organizations.
» View More Awards Here
Product Tested & Rated
Our OEM Partners
Products Reviewed By
A: Follow the following procedure as:
Firstly run the Unistal’s quick recovery software for pen drive once it is installed.
- You can visualize all the drives physically connected to the system in the left hand panel.
- You will also be able to visualize the physical partition under this section of the software.
- On selecting the drive from which you want to recover the deleted data and then select the recovery modes as per requirement then click on “next”
- The software will scan and display all the recoverable files in the tree view.
- Now, select the files that you want to recover and click on “next”.
- Select the destination folder from where you wish to save the recovered files (make sure do not recover the files on the same drive from which you want to recover the data).
- Once the procedure is complete, you can access the recovered files from the destination folder that you have assigned to save your data.