How our Refund Policy works:
• Refund is offered only if you have made a mistake in the purchase. If you have made the purchase but not activated the software as yet, you may request for a refund with in 30 days.
No refund request will be accepted after software has been activated.
• Data Recovery Assurance: This is a Try and then Buy facility. Please download Trial and try it. If you are assured of its capability, then make the purchase of the working software. Due to condition of the disk, data loss intensity, overwriting of actual data, results may vary from the trial and working software.
• The trial software does not have the file saving option. It is recommended to un-install the trial software before installing the working software.
• After you have made the purchase you will be sent an email having the Download Link, Key Number and Password within 24 hours (Due to difference in Time Zone).
• This software has to be installed on a working MS Windows based PC only. You may perform data recovery from unlimited number of disk (connect as slave/secondary) from this computer for a period of one year from the date of installation.
• This software is for personal use and is not to be used for commercial benefits.
• You may use the software as per the license agreement displayed at the time of installation.
If you need any kind of product support then contact us at