Quick Recovery for PowerPoint
Inaccessible PowerPoint presentations can create vital adverse circumstances. We all understand the fact that how data loss can affect our work and result in unexpected failures. Quick Recovery for PowerPoint is a comprehensive and the most efficient solution to overcome such unpleasant situations. An extensive research was conducted by our experts while designing this software so as to deliver an effective and result-oriented tool.
Quick Recovery for PowerPoint has been rated as the most advanced PowerPoint recovery tool which is capable of restoring damaged and inaccessible PowerPoint presentations. Files created using MS PowerPoint 2007, PowerPoint 2003, PowerPoint XP, PowerPoint 2000 when become corrupt due to any reason can now be recovered with just a click of the mouse. PowerPoint files damaged due to virus attacks or unexpected system shutdown are now within the range of being restored.
SCREENSHOTS >> ANIMATED
Starting at 39 USD
A quick glance at the features:
File System/Type Supported
MS PowerPoint 95, 97, 2000, 2003 and Office XP (.ppt File Types)
Operating System Supported
Minimum System Requirement
- RAM: 512 MB (Windows XP), 1 GB (Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2008 & Vista)
- Processor: 800 MHZ or higher
- Hard Disk: 50 MB space
Important Guidelines to be followed while using Quick Recovery for Microsoft PowerPoint in 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Vista:
- Install Quick Recovery for Microsoft PowerPoint. Right click on "Quick Recovery for Microsoft PowerPoint" icon from the desktop and choose "Run as administrator". Else,
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for Microsoft PowerPoint. Right click "Quick Recovery for Microsoft PowerPoint" and then choose "Run as administrator".
AwardsOur data recovery software
products are recommended and awarded by many shareware vendors & reputed organizations.
» View More Awards Here
Product Tested & Rated
Our OEM Partners
Products Reviewed By
How to run the "Quick Recovery for Microsoft Power point"?
A: You need to run the "Quick Recovery for Microsoft Power point" as follows:
- Install Quick Recovery Microsoft PowerPoint. Double click on Quick Recovery Microsoft PowerPoint on from desktop & run the software
- Or else you can go to Start menu >>Programs>> Quick Recovery>> Quick Recovery Microsoft PowerPoint & click Quick Recovery Microsoft PowerPoint & run the software.
- Note: For window 7 and vista it is meant as select "Run as administrator".
Q: How long time does the "Quick Recovery for Microsoft Power point" software will take to repair the file?
A: The scanning time depends upon the corruption level and size of the file.
- If the process is running that means the software is still scanning the corrupted file and you have to wait for the scanning process to complete.
- Once the scanning will complete you will get the repaired file in the destination location.