Quick Recovery for MS Outlook Recovery & Repair PST Files
Looking for an efficient tool to restore your damaged or deleted PST files? Let us introduce a proficient and the most competent software that is not only capable to repair corrupted PST files but also in restoring accidentally deleted PST files. Quick
Outlook has been designed to deliver best results when restoring of PST files is looked for.
Starting at USD 49
We are aware that Microsoft Outlook stores its data in PST files. This data comprises not only our messages but also our important notes, appointments, calendars, contacts, tasks and journals. What if this vital data gets corrupted and MS Office fails to display the contents? The need of the situation is a result-oriented software which can repair the damaged PST files and convert them into healthy files. Quick Recovery for MS Office has been tested to successfully repair damaged PST files and even recover the deleted files no matter if they were deleted from Trash as well.
Working - Quick Recovery for MS Office reads the damaged PST file, identifies and then retrieves or restores the entire information from the corrupt or damaged PST file in a new PST file.
A quick glance at the features:
A few facts to help you go for this:
Supports Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000
Operating System Supported
Minimum System Requirement
- RAM: 512 MB (Windows XP), 1 GB (Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2008 & Vista)
- Processor: 800 MHZ or higher
- Hard Disk space: 50 MB available s
Important Guidelines to be followed while using Quick Recovery for MS Outlook in 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Vista:
- Install Quick Recovery for MS Outlook. Right click on "Quick Recovery for MS Outlook" icon from the desktop and choose "Run as administrator". Else,
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for MS Outlook. Right click "Quick Recovery for MS Outlook" and then choose "Run as administrator".