Quick Recovery for Outlook Express
Yes, it is possible to recover lost or deleted messages or emails. One is wrong when he believes that emails deleted from Outlook Express can not be restored. An Efficient recovery software is all what is required to revive the deleted emails along with the sender's/recipient's name, subject, message flags, creation date and time. Quick Recovery for Outlook Express has continuously proven to be the best and result-oriented recovery software whenever any such need arises.
Quick Recovery for Outlook Express, a trouble-free and effortless tool, is competent to extract deleted or lost e-mails from .dbx files. Any message in the message files can be viewed, opened in Outlook Express and saved as .eml file. So now, transfer the trouble to recover any/all your deleted emails to Quick Recovery for Outlook Express. The most exhaustive recovery results have made the software a pioneer when situations seem to be worrying.
>> VIEW ALL SCREENSHOTS >> ANIMATED TOUR
Starting at USD 29
A quick glance at the features:
Supports Outlook Express 5.x and 6.x
Operating System Supported
- 512 MB (Windows XP & Server 2003/2000), 1 GB (Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2008 & Vista)
- Processor: 800 MHZ or higher
- Hard Disk: 50 MB available
Important Guidelines to be followed while using Quick Recovery for Outlook Express in 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Vista:
- Install Quick Recovery for Outlook Express. Right click on "Quick Recovery for Outlook Express" icon from the desktop and choose "Run as administrator". Else,
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for Outlook Express. Right click "Quick Recovery for Outlook Express" and then choose "Run as administrator".
AwardsOur data recovery software
products are recommended and awarded by many shareware vendors & reputed organizations.
» View More Awards Here
Product Tested & Rated
Our OEM Partners
Products Reviewed By
A:Yes, this software does a raw search in order to recover and repair the DBX & MBX files even from the worst crashes.
Q: 2) How can you recover your emails from "Quick Recovery for Outlook Express Recovery" Software?
A:You need to follow the below following steps to recover your emails from Outlook Express Recovery Software as;
- Firstly run the “Quick Recovery for Outlook Express” software for email recovery.
- You can visualize all the drives physically connected to the system in the left hand panel.
selecting the physical partition
from where you want to recover
the emails and then select
any one of the recovery modes
as per requirement as follows:
Recover and repair: Recover and Repair option does a raw search of DBX files even from the worst crashes.
Recover and Repair Address Book: The Recovery of Address Book can be maintained with a raw search of Outlook Express Address Book
Repair and Undelete: Recover and Undelete mode is to recover mails and attachments (including deleted mails).
Repair Address Book Repair Address Book mode extracts the addresses from corrupted address book and will create a .txt file that you import in Outlook Express.
- Then click on “next”
- Select the saving path.
- Now, the software will scan and display all the recoverable files in the tree view.
- Now, select the files that you want to recover and click on “next”.
- Select the destination folder from where you wish to save the recovered files (make sure do not recover the files on the same drive from which you want to recover the data).
- Once the procedure is complete, you can access the recovered files from the destination folder that you have assigned to save your data.