Data Recovery Software
Quick Recovery for DBX to NSF Conversion
Conversion of .dbx files to .nsf files is now simple and swift. Quick Recovery for DBX to NSF is all that you need to effectively and effortlessly import your email messages from Outlook Express to Lotus Notes. The software has been examined to convey the most proficient results in any situation which demands for the conversion of .dbx files to .nsf files..
The exclusive feature of the software to allow the user to view and open all the converted .dbx to .nsf files in Lotus Notes have been the key to its ever-increasing demand. Plus, Quick Recovery for DBX to NSF readily permits the user to acquire backup for both .dbx and .nsf files for safety purposes.
>> VIEW ALL SCREENSHOTS >> ANIMATED TOUR
Starting at USD 29
Features which justify the use of Quick Recovery for DBX to NSF:
Operating System Supported
Minimum System Requirement
- Quick Recovery DBX to NSF is a Win32 application which will run under Microsoft environment (Win 95/98/ME/NT/ 2000/XP/2003 ).
- A working machine having above mentioned version of Windows® installed. The hard disk of the working machine will be used to save the data recovered from the crashed drive.
- Minimum 64Mb (Recommended 128 Mb).
Important Guidelines to be followed while using Quick Recovery for DBX to NSF in 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Vista:
- Install Quick Recovery for DBX to NSF . Right click on "Quick Recovery for DBX to NSF " icon from the desktop and choose "Run as administrator". Else,
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for DBX to NSF . Right click "Quick Recovery for DBX to NSF " and then choose "Run as administrator".
AwardsOur data recovery software
products are recommended and awarded by many shareware vendors & reputed organizations.
» View More Awards Here
Product Tested & Rated
Our OEM Partners
Products Reviewed By
- A:You need to select the Outlook Express from the tree structure of all your email ID you need to select the email address from the tree and you will get the password and login ID.
- Outlook Express recovers login id and passwords (including long and complex passwords, unique and identity passwords, multiple accounts passwords etc.) of email accounts or news group accounts created on Outlook Express.
Q: How can you recover the password of Outlook Express accounts?
A: Please follow the below procedure to recover the password of Outlook Express accounts:
- Open the Unistal’s Quick Recovery for Outlook Express
- Select DBX File button.
- Navigate to the file, select it and click Open.
- Click Find Password to recover the passwords.
Software will show the password of the DBX file.