Data Recovery Software
Quick Recovery for MS Backup
How much satisfying would it be if you could gather all your worries, press Shift plus delete and move on. We are always committed to making such things happen. So, if you are bothered about your corrupt/damaged MS Backup files, the most competitive software, Quick Recovery for MS Backup, is all set to help you sail out of the situation.
Recovery of lost, corrupted, damaged and deleted MS backup files was never so hassle-free. MS Backup files may get corrupted due to backup interruptions, virus attacks, CRC errors or backup software malfunction. Quick
Backup has been designed to allow you convenient access to corrupted or deleted .bkf files that become irrecoverable even while using the original backup software. The tool is proficient to repair .bkf files created with ntbackup.exe, Veritas Backup Exec., or any other backup solution with MTF format.
>> VIEW ALL SCREENSHOTS >> ANIMATED TOUR
Starting at USD 89
Features which justify the use of Quick Recovery for MS Backup -
.bkf file format
Operating System Supported
Minimum System Requirement
- RAM: 512 MB (Windows XP), 1 GB (Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2008 & Vista)
- Processor: 800 MHZ or higher
- Hard Disk: 50 MB space
Important Guidelines to be followed while using Quick Recovery for MS Backup in 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Vista:
- Install Quick Recovery for MS Backup . Right click on "Quick Recovery for MS Backup " icon from the desktop and choose "Run as administrator". Else,
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for MS Backup . Right click "Quick Recovery for MS Backup " and then choose "Run as administrator".
AwardsOur data recovery software
products are recommended and awarded by many shareware vendors & reputed organizations.
» View More Awards Here
Product Tested & Rated
Our OEM Partners
Products Reviewed By
A: MS Backup Recovery Software is a Complete Recovery Solution to repair corrupt MS Backup files as it offers number of recovery options as follows:
- First thing is to open the backup file, this is the main step.
- You need to open the corrupted .bkf file and make it load.
- Once we open the file then we need to save the file.
- User can save the file by two methods.
- If you want to save Whole Directory or Folder, select the directory or folder from the left pane then right click on it you will get the option to save then save the file.
- If you want to save files & folders from different location, you need to select the files and folders from left pane or right upper pane then right click on it and add to cart, after adding files & folders to the cart switch to Cart Tab. Then you can save the file one by one or you can save all files.