Quick Recovery Access Password
Password is a moveable and such an accessible password recovery tool which is of great accuracy. It recovers the prolonged passwords also of *.mdb, *.accdb kinds. It recovers the password which is encrypted for access workbooks using an encryption algorithm and making use of various sorts of attacks including Dictionary attack and Brute Force Attack. With Quick Recovery Access Password, fragmentation of access password is done so that user can access the documents which are password protected. With the help of Quick Recovery Access Passwords the protected access documents can be recovered. It is compatible with almost all versions of Microsoft Access i.e. Microsoft Access 2010, Microsoft Access 2003 and Microsoft Access 2002(XP).
at USD 27
Features of Quick Recovery Access Password
- Quick Recovery Access Password is very feasible to make into use as it has a friendly GUI.
- It has the feature to access password from the files that are encrypted.
- It has the feature of restoring the password which does not have the visibility behind the asterisks.
- It has a very high speed of recovering the password.
- It recovers the password with guaranteed accuracy.
- The immediate recovery of Microsoft Access workbook passwords takes place without considering the word limit and complex form (*.mdb, *.accdb).
- It gives boundaries for searching the access password so that the hunt can be limited for the password.
- It recovers the password for dual purpose i.e. to open as well as modify the MS Access workbook.
- Quick Recovery Access Password with an immediate effect recovers the shared workbooks protection and also read only permissions.
- It has such a built in efficient attack profile that by making use of just a single key press the password gets recovered.
- With the help of highly efficient attacks like dictionary attack, brute force attack and complex combination of several types of attack it follows a comprehensive approach for recovering Microsoft Access (*.mdb, *.accdb) file opening passwords.
- It gives the limit for both maximum and minimum number of character(s) that the password may contain.
- It has an option of starting character with the help of which if the user remembers the initial characters of password he/she can make use of it.
- It forms and makes use of in-built dynamic dictionary that gives more accuracy in tracking the password that is misplaced.
- It forms boundaries for accessing the password so that the search could be confined.
XP/Vista/7 & Windows
Password ® is
8/XP/vista/7 & Windows
- Minimum RAM 128
XP & Windows
- Minimum RAM 1
8/Vista/7 & Windows
MB available hard disk space.