Quick Recovery - Mac Data Recovery Software
Quick Recovery Mac is simplified safe and sound Mac data recovery software. Quick Recovery Mac is highly upgraded Macintosh Data Recovery Software to recover the erased, damaged or tainted data of the form HFS, HFS+Volumes of Macintosh Operating system.
>> VIEW ALL SCREENSHOTS >> ANIMATED TOUR
Starting at USD 69
Quick Recovery Mac (HFS, HFS+) is a very sophisticated Mac Data Recovery Software which tends to recover the data which is deleted by mistake or gets corrupted or damaged HFS, HFS+volumes of Macintosh operating system. A thorough scan of the drive takes place to find out the volumes which are misplaced by the user. The data which in turn is recovered in the lost partition is depicted in a tree like pattern so that the misplaced files or folders can be copied and put to operational volumes. Quick Recovery Mac (HFS, HFS+) is fast, user friendly data recovery software that allows file recovery when the disk failure occurs.
Quick Recovery for Macintosh successfully recovers data from HFS, HFS+ File Systems of Mac Partition Schemes APM (Apple Partition Map), GUID Partition scheme, MBR (Master Boot Record).
Key Features - Mac Data Recovery Software:
File System/Type Supported
Partition Schemes - APM (Apple Partition Map), GUID Partition scheme, MBR (Master Boot Record).
Operating System Supported
Win 8/95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Windows 7
Minimum System Requirement
- Quick Recovery Macintosh® is a Win32 application which will run under Microsoft environment (Win 8/95/98/ME/NT/ 2000/XP/2003 ).
- A working machine having above mentioned version of Windows® installed. The hard disk of the working machine will be used to save the data recovered from the crashed drive.
- Minimum 64Mb (Recommended 128 Mb).
AwardsOur data recovery software
products are recommended and awarded by many shareware vendors & reputed organizations.
» View More Awards Here
Product Tested & Rated
Our OEM Partners
Products Reviewed By
A: The data recovery for MAC is software that enhances very incredible feature to recover the data from
- Corrupted HFS volumes.
Q: What is specialty about this software?
A: The software has the following specialty as:
- The software enhances to support the Multi-Disk Drive that performs the recovery on all IDE, EIDE and SCSI disk devices.
- The software has an interactive tree structure to view, select (tag) and recover files and directories to a safe Location.
- Window explorer- styled interface.