Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes Address to Outlook
We can promise that this should the end of your search for a proficient and efficient tool to convert your Lotus
(.pst). The most competent and trouble-free software helps you to conveniently convert Lotus Notes Personal Address Book and Contact groups to Microsoft Outlook.
Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes address to Outlook has been designed with a vision to facilitate easy and swift conversion for users who can range from server administrators to personal computer users. The tool allows the export of Lotus Notes Address Book Contacts to MS Outlook individually or in group/s. The usage of unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) makes it possible to locate the Address Book files and folders.
Features which justify the use of Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes Address to Outlook:
Please make sure:
Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes address to Outlook will run if the following conditions are satisfied:
Supported Files for Conversion
Lotus Notes 5, 6, 7, 8 and above Outlook 2000 or above (XP, 2003, 2007, 2010)
Operating System Supported
Minimum System Requirement
- RAM: 512 MB (Windows XP), 1 GB (Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2008 & Vista)
- Processor: 800 MHZ or higher
- Hard Disk: 50 MB space
AwardsOur data recovery software
products are recommended and awarded by many shareware vendors & reputed organizations.
» View More Awards Here
Product Tested & Rated
Our OEM Partners
Products Reviewed By
A: You need to follow the following procedure as:
- Firstly run the software in order to make the conversion for NSF to PST.
- Select the mode of recovery you need to provide the path for NSF file backup.
- Then it will start taking the backup of that file.
- Once backup complete this software will display all the folders of those address book then you need to select the folders that you need to convert.
- After that you need to provide the path where you need to save the PST file. You can also select the option to update the Existing PST file.
- Then you need to provide the name of the converted PST files folder.
- After this software will start converting the NSF file to PST file.
Q: Before converting NSF to PST, do you need to install the both 'Microsoft Outlook' and 'Lotus notes applications on your computer?
A: Yes, before performing conversion using Unistal's Quick recovery NSF to PST software, you need to install Lotus notes as well as Microsoft Outlook applications on your system for the desired results.