Data Recovery Software
Quick Recovery for IncrediMail
When it comes to the recovery or restoration of corrupt/deleted emails and addresses from IncrediMail, Quick Recovery for IncrediMail is the most appropriate and proficient choice of everyone. Trusted by a number of users, Quick Recovery for IncrediMail has been a pioneer in delivering the most efficient results in cases of lost, deleted or corrupt emails from IncrediMail.
From now, corrupt or deleted data will not hamper your work/business as the strong expertise of Quick Recovery for IncrediMail will extract all the valuable data just with a click of the mouse. This
Institutions and the outcome has always been beyond satisfaction. Even in cases, when recovery of attachments in the emails is sought for, Quick
for IncrediMail has been preferred by all the users.
>> VIEW ALL SCREENSHOTS >> ANIMATED TOUR
Starting at USD 69
A quick glance at the features:
File System/Type Supported
IncrediMail (.IMH, .IMB, .IMM File types)
Operating System required
Minimum System Requirement
- RAM: 512 MB (Windows XP), 1 GB (Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2008 & Vista)
- IncrediMail Xe & IncrediMail Premium
- Processor: 800 MHZ or higher
- Hard Disk space: 50 MB available
Important Guidelines to be followed while using Quick Recovery for IncrediMail in 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Vista:
- Install Quick Recovery for IncrediMail. Right click on "Quick Recovery for IncrediMail" icon from the desktop and choose "Run as administrator". Else,
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for IncrediMail. Right click "Quick Recovery for IncrediMail" and then choose "Run as administrator".
AwardsOur data recovery software
products are recommended and awarded by many shareware vendors & reputed organizations.
» View More Awards Here
Product Tested & Rated
Our OEM Partners
Products Reviewed By
A: You need to follow the below following steps to recover your emails from “Quick Recovery for IncrediMail” software as:
Firstly run the Unistal’s “Quick Recovery for IncrediMail” Software for email recovery.
- You can visualize all the drives physically connected to the system in the left hand panel.
- On selecting the physical partition from where you want to recover the emails and then select one of the recovery modes as per requirement:
- Recover and repair: Recover and Repair mode does a raw search of IncrediMail files even from the worst crashes
- Recover and Repair Address Book: The Recover and Repair Address Book does a raw search of IncrediMail - Address Book.
- Repair IncrediMail File: This Repair IncrediMail file option is used to recover mails and the attachment of the mails
- Repair Address Book This Repair address book option is used to recover the address book (.imb files). You need to provide the source and designation address where you want to save.
- Then click on “next”. Select the saving path.
- Now, the software will scan and display all the recoverable files in the tree view.
- Now, select the files that you want to recover and click on “next”.
- Select the destination folder from where you wish to save the recovered files (make sure do not recover the files on the same drive from which you want to recover the data).
- Once the procedure is complete, you can access the recovered files from the destination folder that you have assigned to save your data.