Excel Recovery Software
Samuels, a biotechnology student was shocked to see that all his hard work in preparing his presentation for an inter-college completion the following day, went in vain when the file during accessing displayed an error due to which the contents could not be displayed. A team of our experts when observed this issue tried hard to reach to a conclusion in order to overcome such instances. Corruption of Excel files in an organization results in even more loss which can result in loss of goodwill as well.
Quick Recovery for Excel is an efficient and handy tool which has been designed to repair those Excel files which due to any reason become damaged or inaccessible. One of the experts who designed this tool even terms this as a Master of recovery of damaged Excel files. The tool effectively supports to repair and restore corrupt excel files created using MS Excel 2007, Excel XP, Excel 2003 and Excel 2000. The tool is also capable of fixing inaccessible excel files which are affected due to virus attacks or unexpected system shutdowns.
>> VIEW ALL SCREENSHOTS >> ANIMATED TOUR
Starting at USD 39
A quick glance at the features:
File System/Type Supported
MS Excel 2000, 2003, XP and 2007 (.xls File Types)
Operating System Supported
Minimum System Requirement
- RAM: 512 MB (Windows XP), 1 GB (Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2008 & Vista)
- Processor: 800 MHZ or higher
- Hard Disk: 50 MB space
Important Guidelines to be followed while using Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel in 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Vista:
- Install Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel. Right click on "Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel" icon from the desktop and choose "Run as administrator". Else,
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel. Right click "Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel" and then choose "Run as administrator".
AwardsOur data recovery software
products are recommended and awarded by many shareware vendors & reputed organizations.
» View More Awards Here
Product Tested & Rated
Our OEM Partners
Products Reviewed By
A: You need to follow the following procedure in order to run “Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel” as:
- Install Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel. Double click on Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel icon from desktop & run. Or else you can go to Start menu Programs Quick Recovery Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel & click Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel & Run.
Q: How the "Quick Recovery for Microsoft Excel" is useful?
A: For the following cases you can use this software which has proven its worth as follows:
You can use this software to repair the
- Header corruption
- Human errors
- Unexpected system shutdown.