Data Recovery Software
Recover Deleted, Missing or Lost Logical Drives?
What are Logical Drive - Disk Partition
A disk partition is a process of dividing a hard disk drive into multiple logical storage units reffered as logical drives. Mostly OS(Windows, MAC, Linux etc) allow users to divide their hard disk into multiple partitions so that one physical hard disk can work as independent by operating system with many small logical hard drives.
Logical drives are very useful but what if you accidently deleted/formatted your hard disk partition or lost logical drives and can not boot? most of the time it shows following errors: (these errors are frequently displayed on a black screen with white text)
- Disk error
- Invalid or corrupt FAT
- Corrupt NTFS file system
- Operating System not found
- Cannot find file or program
- Primary/Secondary Hard disk failure
- Non system disk
- Invalid command.com
>> VIEW ALL SCREENSHOTS
Starting at USD 49
Easily Recover Deleted, Missing or Lost Logical Drives
Weather your hard disk partition can be recognized by system or not, partition table destroyed by virus or partition deleted accidently, you can recover all your data easily with Quick Recovery - Windows data Data Recovery Software.
Key Features - Data Recovery Software:
- Recover Data from Deleted, Missing or Lost Logical Drives
- Recover data from formatted hard disk paritition
- Recover NTFS/FAT disk drive
- Support all Hard Disk Drives: IDE, EIDE, SCSI, iSCSI, Micro & SATA drives.
- Supports Recycle Bin retrieval from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT formatted partitions / drives
- Recover Data from Zero Hard Disk Formatt
- Recovers files deleted from Windows command prompt
- Recovers data after formatting & creating different file system
- Simulated previously existing partitions
- Recover files from SATA /SCSI / IDE hard drives, SD, XD, MMC flash memory cards, memory stick, USB external drives, FireWire drives and iPods
- Free File Preview - The software enables preview of all the recoverable files after scanning.
Take following steps to recover data from the dynamic disk volumes
Step 1: Download Quick Recovery - Windows Data Recovery Software, install it and run and then select disk 0 on left side:
Step 2: Select Quick Recovery in Recovery Modes and Click Next...
Step 3: Click on Next button to recover selected partition (OR) select partition that you want to recover (OR) click on SEARCH MORE PARTITION button to search more partitions
Step 5: Let the quick recovery - windows Data Recovery Software scan the partition to search files/folders, see the below image:
Step 6: See all the logical drives here, now select the drive/folder with check sign
Step 7: All the files in that drive will show in the right side See all the logical drives here, now select the drive/folder with check sign then select the folder with check sign
Step 8: Now select the files/folders for recovery
Step 9: Right click on selected file/folder and select save. Now give the path to save file/folder in any other drive.
Step 10: Press OK and Recovery is complete.
Please see windows data recovery for more details.
Note: It is advised that you must try the demo version of the quick recovery so as to gain an idea of the chances of recovery in this process from the hard disk before actually making a move to purchase the software.
AwardsOur data recovery software
products are recommended and awarded by many shareware vendors & reputed organizations.
» View More Awards Here
Product Tested & Rated
Our OEM Partners
Products Reviewed By
Under what versions of MS Access
supports the "Quick Recovery for Microsoft Access"?
A: "Quick Recovery for Microsoft Access" will support the following version of Microsoft Access as follows:
- MS Access 2003
- Access XP
- Access 2000
- Access 97
- Access 95
you can recover
using "Quick Recovery for Microsoft Access"?
A: You need to follow the following procedure as follows:
- Selecting or browsing file which you need to repair corrupted MS Access File.
- Repair the selected Microsoft access file.
- After repairing corrupt MS Access file, software will allow you to preview the content of repaired MDB files.
- You need to save the file for the use.
Q: 3) On your system to recover the database do you require to install Microsoft Access?
A: Yes. There should be Microsoft Access installed on the same system where the "Quick Recovery for Microsoft Access "software is installed.