Data Recovery Software
Recover Encrypted Files on NTFS
Data Recovery Software - NTFS Encrypted File Recovery
The system of encrypting files is the one which provides for the option of encryption of core files technology which can be used in order to store the encrypted available files in the NTFS system of file volumes. Once the file is encrypted you should work on the file which has been encrypted in a fashion wherein you work on other files as well as folders. This system does not require one to manually perform the action of decrypting the file which has been encrypted before you may use them. The changes in the file may be made in a normal manner.
Using the EFS type is similar in many ways to the use of permissions located on files as well as folders in the following ways:
- Both of these methods are used in order to restrict the access to any data. This will also ensure that any intruder who is able to gain unauthorized access to the encrypted file as well as folder is basically prevented from the reading of any of these.
- If this intruder makes attempts in order to either open or even copy the encrypted files and folders, such intruder will be sent a message denying any access to the same folder or file.
- Yet it is important to note here that the permission which is attributed to files and folders will not protect any kind of unauthorized attacks made physically.
at USD 49
Use quick recovery - windows data recovery software to recovery lost, deleted, corrupted files or folders the same software will work if you want to recovery lost/deleted partition drive.
The Encryption of files would involve the following:
- It is easy to encrypt the folder or a file by setting the encryption properties of the folders along with files in a way that undertakes to change similar attributes in read-only, compressed and even hidden files.
- Also by just encrypting one folder, the system automatically encrypts all the files as well as sub folders which might be located within the main folder. Usually it is recommended that encryption must be at only the folder level.
- The Quick Recovery by Unistal will be used in order to retrieve the EFS and the files which have been encrypted using the partitions under NTFS.
- In order to accomplish this feat it is important the password for encryption should be known or alternatively at least the Sam database should be available for the same purpose.
- The user should also have the privileges of an administrator.
- Remember the above process will not work on any file which in invisible due to any issues of access rights on the part of the user. Also this process does not work with the FAT partitions and all the files which are encrypted should be copies on to the NTFS partition.
- The whole system must work on the windows system currently in use. While the above might sound theoretically feasible, a demo version containing the quick recovery data recovery software may be used in order to gain a fairer idea on the recovery of data before taking the decision of purchasing the same.
Please see windows data recovery for more details.
AwardsOur data recovery software
products are recommended and awarded by many shareware vendors & reputed organizations.
» View More Awards Here
Product Tested & Rated
Our OEM Partners
Products Reviewed By
Under what versions of MS Access
supports the "Quick Recovery for Microsoft Access"?
A: "Quick Recovery for Microsoft Access" will support the following version of Microsoft Access as follows:
- MS Access 2003
- Access XP
- Access 2000
- Access 97
- Access 95
you can recover
using "Quick Recovery for Microsoft Access"?
A: You need to follow the following procedure as follows:
- Selecting or browsing file which you need to repair corrupted MS Access File.
- Repair the selected Microsoft access file.
- After repairing corrupt MS Access file, software will allow you to preview the content of repaired MDB files.
- You need to save the file for the use.
Q: 3) On your system to recover the database do you require to install Microsoft Access?
A: Yes. There should be Microsoft Access installed on the same system where the "Quick Recovery for Microsoft Access "software is installed.