Data Recovery Software
Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes Calendar to Outlook
Conversion of files is now as simple and effortless as melting of ice-cream when exposed to sunlight. Out of many conversion softwares available today, Quick Recovery has continuously been regarded as the most preferred and result-oriented. An extension to our existing list of most competent softwares is Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes Calendar to Outlook. Trusted by many, this software is capable of swift conversion of Lotus Notes Calendar to Outlook with all its calendar entries and related items.
- Users or organizations when shift from Lotus Notes email client to MS Outlook, the important Calendar appointments, day events, reminders and related data cannot be transferred without the help of an efficient conversion software. This is when Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes Calendar to Outlook makes things look easy and sorted out. The tool can be used to convert all contact entries information of Calendar items to MS outlook. Intelligently, the software creates a new .pst file after the conversion process and imports all entries into MS outlook.
>> VIEW ALL SCREENSHOTS >> ANIMATED TOUR
Starting at USD 79
Features which justify the use of Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes Calendar to Outlook -
Please make sure:Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes Calendar to Outlook will run if the following conditions are satisfied:
- Lotus Notes 5, 6, 7, 8 and above is already installed
- MS Outlook is already installed with valid configured account or profile
Supported Files for Notes Calendar to Outlook Conversion Software
Lotus Notes 5, 6, 7, 8 and above Outlook 2000 or above (XP, 2003, 2007, 2010)
Operating System Supported
Minimum System Requirement
- RAM: 512 MB (Windows XP), 1 GB (Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2008 & Vista)
- Processor: 800 MHZ or higher
- Hard Disk: 50 MB space
AwardsOur data recovery software
products are recommended and awarded by many shareware vendors & reputed organizations.
» View More Awards Here
Product Tested & Rated
Our OEM Partners
Products Reviewed By
Q: Is the software is useful to recover the data even if the CD involves with scratches?
A:Yes, it is useful for this purpose. Following are the steps to recover as:
- Firstly run the Unistal's quick recovery software for CD once it is installed.
- Then you need to put the CD in CD-ROM
- Then you need to select the CD-ROM and it will start recovering the data and it will display.
- If you want you can save the data so that you can use it in future.