Data Recovery Software
Quick Recovery for CDQuick Recovery for CD Recovery is easy to use and immensely protected data recovery software designed for windows. It is meant for read only purpose and the user is not permissible to write on the drive which is to be recovered. This Software has an exclusive feature of Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) which is meant for getting back the files and folders which gets hidden by the overwritten partitions.
>> VIEW ALL SCREENSHOTS >> ANIMATED TOUR
Starting at USD 39
Key features - Quick Recovery for CD
File System/Type Supported
ISO 9660 & Joliet
Minimum System Requirement
- Quick Recovery CD ® is a Win32 application which will run under Microsoft environment (Win 95/98/ME/NT/ 2000/XP/2003 ).
- A working machine having above mentioned version of Windows® installed. The hard disk of the working machine will be used to save the data recovered from the crashed drive.
- Minimum 64Mb (Recommended 128 Mb)
• Install Quick Recovery for Windows. Right Click Quick Recovery for Windows Icon from Desktop and choose "Run as administrator". OR users can
• Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for Windows & Right ClickQuick Recovery for Windows and choose "Run as adiministrator"
AwardsOur data recovery software
products are recommended and awarded by many shareware vendors & reputed organizations.
» View More Awards Here
Product Tested & Rated
Our OEM Partners
Products Reviewed By
Q: Is the software is useful to recover the data even if the CD involves with scratches?
A:Yes, it is useful for this purpose. Following are the steps to recover as:
- Firstly run the Unistal's quick recovery software for CD once it is installed.
- Then you need to put the CD in CD-ROM
- Then you need to select the CD-ROM and it will start recovering the data and it will display.
- If you want you can save the data so that you can use it in future.