Quick Recovery for AccessQuick Recovery for Access is an Advanced Access Recovery Software to repair corrupt access file that gets corrupted or damaged. Quick Recovery for Access supports to restore & repair corrupt mdb files created using MS Access 2003, Access XP, Access 2000, Access 97, Access 95. Software successfully restore corrupt access files that can not be opened due to viral attacks, unexpected system shutdown.
>> VIEW ALL SCREENSHOTS >> ANIMATED TOUR
Starting at USD 129
Key features - Quick Recovery for Access
File System/Type Supported
MS Access 95, 97, 2000, 2003 and Office XP (.mdb File Types)
Minimum System Requirement
- Windows 8, Windows 7 & Windows Vista
- Operating System: Win95/98/ME/N T/2000/XP/2003
- Minimum 10Mb free disk space required
- Minimum32Mb RAM (recommended 64Mb)
• Install Quick Recovery for Windows. Right Click Quick Recovery for Windows Icon from Desktop and choose "Run as administrator". OR users can
• Go to Start menu > Programs > Quick Recovery > Quick Recovery for Windows & Right ClickQuick Recovery for Windows and choose "Run as adiministrator"
AwardsOur data recovery software
products are recommended and awarded by many shareware vendors & reputed organizations.
» View More Awards Here
Product Tested & Rated
Our OEM Partners
Products Reviewed By
Under what versions of MS Access
supports the "Quick Recovery for Microsoft Access"?
A: "Quick Recovery for Microsoft Access" will support the following version of Microsoft Access as follows:
- MS Access 2003
- Access XP
- Access 2000
- Access 97