Data Recovery Software
Quick Recovery Outlook Express Password
Password is potential and self sufficient Outlook Express password recovery software. Quick Recovery Outlook Express Password Software is a program that shows server names, user logins and passwords for all the e-mail and newsgroups accounts stored by Outlook Express and also including identity passwords. Quick Recovery Outlook Express Password is of such a potential that it has the capacity to recover the misplaced or forgotten password of any complex hybrid combination; it is exported in "text file" and "CSV file" using the "Export" option.
>> VIEW ALL SCREENSHOTS
Starting at USD 19
Features of Quick Recovery Outlook Express Password
Supported Files for Conversion
Lotus Notes (.nsf files) version 5, 6, 7, 8 and above.
Operating System Supported
Windows 8/Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 32 Bit operating system (i.e. Windows 8/Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/Windows 7)
- Lotus Notes version 5, 6, 7, 8 and above.
- Outlook 2000 or above (XP, 2003, 2007,2010)
AwardsOur data recovery software
products are recommended and awarded by many shareware vendors & reputed organizations.
» View More Awards Here
Product Tested & Rated
Our OEM Partners
Products Reviewed By
- A:You need to select the Outlook Express from the tree structure of all your email ID you need to select the email address from the tree and you will get the password and login ID.
- Outlook Express recovers login id and passwords (including long and complex passwords, unique and identity passwords, multiple accounts passwords etc.) of email accounts or news group accounts created on Outlook Express.
Q: How can you recover the password of Outlook Express accounts?
A: Please follow the below procedure to recover the password of Outlook Express accounts:
- Open the Unistal’s Quick Recovery for Outlook Express
- Select DBX File button.
- Navigate to the file, select it and click Open.
- Click Find Password to recover the passwords.
Software will show the password of the DBX file.